Recipe by looneytunesfan
You could use chicken, ham or beef -whatever you have left over. If you have it, use your favorite stuffing recipe, enough to top the casserole
Top Review by jrtfan
We had this last night. I also layered it differently, stuffing on bottom, turkey, creamed corn, threw in some French's onions, then the mashed potatoes, more onions and topped with shredded cheese. Very tasty! A definite keeper!
- 2 -3 cups cooked turkey
- 1 -2 cup gravy
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) bag mixed vegetables
- leftover prepared stuffing
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 9 x 13-inch pan or large oven-safe casserole dish (or whichever size is appropriate if you don't have as many leftovers), spread the mashed potatoes in the bottom of the pan, layer meat and vegetables over the potatoes.
- Spread gravy over the top, and then top with leftover stuffing. If you don't have stuffing leftover, or don't care for it, you can put the mashed potatoes on top of the casserole to make a crust.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until hot.