Recipe by Taylor in Belgium
Found this recipe in a Belgian version of Weight Watchers called Flair. The points are 0.5, and the mixing of the soup with the mixer makes you feel like you are cheating with a nice cream soup!
- 4 leeks, white only
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 liter vegetable bouillon granules
- 4 teaspoons cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the leek in small pieces.
- Cut the center out of the cauliflower and separate the flowerets.
- Cook the leek, onion and cauliflower in the vegetable bouillon until soft.
- With the mixer, mix the soup until smooth.
- Heat again, stirring the cream in.
- Serve with the parsley sprinkled on top.