- 1 teaspoon coconut oil or 1 teaspoon mild olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large leeks, trimmed and well rinsed, then sliced or 11 ounces trimmed leeks
- 3 small baby new potatoes, unpeeled and cubed or 3 ounces cubed baby new potatoes
- 600 ml boiling water
- 3 teaspoons marigold low-sodium vegetable bouillon cubes (to taste)
- 1 (410 g) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the garlic for 30 seconds.
- 2 Add the leeks, cover and sweat for 3 minutes until they start to soften.
- 3 Tip the potatoes, water and bouillon powder into the pan and stir then cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4 Add the beans and blend with a handheld blender until fairly smooth. Season with black pepper.