- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 cans refried beans with green chilies
- 2 cartons frozen guacamole
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) canchopped black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and taco seasoning and set aside.
- On a large platter or 9 X 13 casserole dish spread refried beans as the first layer of the dip.
- Next spread the guacamole.
- Then cover with the sour cream and mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Top with black olives, tomatoes and green onions.
- Serve with Tostados.