This recipe comes out of a book called A LITTLE TASTE OF TEXAS. It is a very good dip!
Make and share this Layered Taco Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and taco seasoning and set aside.
- On a large platter or 9 X 13 casserole dish spread refried beans as the first layer of the dip.
- Next spread the guacamole.
- Then cover with the sour cream and mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Top with black olives, tomatoes and green onions.
- Serve with Tostados.
Great recipe! Used it for a graduation open house and people loved it. Easy to put together and easy to make a bigger batch.