Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A perfect summer drink
Make and share this Lavender Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan on the stove, bring 1 cup water to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and add lavender flowers.
- Cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- Sieve through a fine-meshed sieve, discard the blossoms, and set lavender tea aside. Meanwhile, in a quart jug, mix lemon juice with 4 cups water and sugar to taste.
- Add prepared lavender tea.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice cubes and decorate with mint leaves.