Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A perfect summer drink
- 5 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup lavender flowers, stripped from stems
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, more to taste
- mint leaf (to garnish)
- In a small saucepan on the stove, bring 1 cup water to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and add lavender flowers.
- Cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- Sieve through a fine-meshed sieve, discard the blossoms, and set lavender tea aside. Meanwhile, in a quart jug, mix lemon juice with 4 cups water and sugar to taste.
- Add prepared lavender tea.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice cubes and decorate with mint leaves.