Recipe by marisk
Just one of many variations of Lava Flow. A popular tropical drink of pineapple juice, rum, and tropical fruits. Adapted from a recipe posted on the About.com. Not Recommended for those under the legal drinking age!!!
- 28.34 g light rum
- 28.34 g coconut rum (or 1 1/2 oz. of light rum and 1/2 oz. of coconut cream)
- 56.69 g fresh strawberries (frozen ok)
- 1 small banana
- 56.69 g unsweetened pineapple juice
- 56.69 g coconut cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the 2 rums and the strawberries in a blender to form a smooth paste.
- Pour this mixture into a tall (Collins or Hurricane) glass. Rinse the blender.
- Blend the banana, the coconut cream, and the pineapple juice in blender with crushed ice until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the glass with the rums very slowly.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge.