- Ready In:
- 1 ounce light rum
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 6 ounces pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix (coconut cream and pineapple juice)
- 1 ounce strawberry puree
- 1 small chunk pineapple, for garnish
- Blend rum, pineapple juice, and pina colada mix with 1 cup of ice.
- Next, take a glass and coat the inside with strawberry puree.
- Pour in colada blend.
- Finally, use a spoon to drag the strawberry puree up through the colada drink, creating a pink stripe.
- Garnish with a pineapple chunk, and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation