1/2 Photos of Lasagna Florentine
True comfort food! This is just so full of flavor. I add french bread and a garden salad. And maybe a nice glass of your favorite wine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, drained well
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1Combine the cooked noodles and spinach, set aside.
- 2In lg skillet, brown beef with onion and pepper; drain.
- 3Add tomato sauce and seasonings.
- 4Mix cottage cheese with parmesan.
- 5In 9x13 baking pan, layer noodles, cottage cheese and sauce.
- 6Repeat layers.
- 7Top with nozzarella.
- 8Bake at 375* for 35 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.9
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 1437.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: