Recipe by MizzNezz
True comfort food! This is just so full of flavor. I add french bread and a garden salad. And maybe a nice glass of your favorite wine!
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, drained well
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cooked noodles and spinach, set aside.
- In lg skillet, brown beef with onion and pepper; drain.
- Add tomato sauce and seasonings.
- Mix cottage cheese with parmesan.
- In 9x13 baking pan, layer noodles, cottage cheese and sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with nozzarella.
- Bake at 375* for 35 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.