Recipe by jenna sais quoi
This recipe is from the side of the box my crock pot came in- I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds pretty good.
Top Review by greengirl512
I wish I could rate this higher, but it was just really bland. Also, the squash came out too mushy to really seem "glazed" with the basalmic vinegar. I'm sorry...the lamb was very tender, though, just not flavorful, even with all the spices.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1 large red onion, cut into eighths
- 3 lbs boneless lamb roast, de-boned and well trimmed of fat
- 2 medium zucchini, bias-cut into 1/2 in. slices
- 2 crookneck yellow squash, bias-cut into 1/2 in. slices
- 2 medium new potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine seasonings in a small bowl. Rub seasonings all over lamb roast.
- Place onion in the bottom of the crock pot- place lamb roast on top of onion, then add remaining vegetables. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the vegetables.
- Cover and cook on High for 1 hour, then turn to Low for 10-12 hours.