Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Cooking Light. ZWT3.
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb lean ground lamb
- cooking spray
- 4 (2 ounce) hamburger buns, toasted
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomatoes
- Prepare broiler or grill pan.
- Combine first 9 ingredients.
- Divide lamb mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 3/4-inch-thick patty.
- Place patties on broiler or grill pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Line bottom half of buns with lettuce leaves.
- Top each with 1 tomato slice, 1 patty, and top half of bun.