1/2 Photos of Lamb and Mint Patties / Burgers
Quick and easy for a weeknight dinner. Serve on burger rolls or with veges or salad on the side. These patties are gluten-free
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small piece ginger, peeled and grated (about1 inch piece)
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 675 g ground lamb (1.5 lbs ground lamb mince)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped (one handful of leaves)
- extra vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1Heat the olive oil over low heat.
- 2Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until soft.
- 3Add the garlic, ginger some salt and pepper. No need to cook these off,but you can cook for a further one minute if wished.
- 4Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- 5Add the lamb mince to a large bowl along with the cooled onions and the mint. Season again and mix until thoroughly combined.
- 6Roll large balls of the mixtureand flatten to make burger/patties.
- 7Sit the patties on a plate and chill in the fridge until firm, if time permits.
- 8Shallow fry the burger patties in a little vegetable oil. Fry 6-7 minutes each side, or until cooked through. You can also cook on a grill/griddle pan or barbeque.
- 9Serve hot on a roll or with veges or salad on the side.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb and Mint Patties / Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.0
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 123.1 mg
- Sodium 101.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: