Just a simple burger for a simple weeknight meal. Goes will with spicy-style fries.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, minced
- 2 teaspoons white wine
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients and gently work into beef (easiest using wet hands).
- Gently shape beef into patties.
- Bake on stovetop or grill to desired degree of doneness.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I have a different Burger almost every Saturday night and I am amazed at how many wonderful burgers there are in this world - Yours is right up there wi th the winners. I cut the recipe back to one burger and cut way back on the thyme - but had enough in to carry the flavor- increased the garlic a bit. Even though there are onions in the burger I love a slice of sweet onion, some mushrooms and fresh tomato & lettuce.Thanks s'kat for a winner