Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a perfect recipe for either left over Pork Roast or a cold autumn evening for a comfort food! If you follow the direction, it will save you time in preparations, also having your spices available etc. Bon appetite!
- 1 pork roast, cut in cubes
- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled, chopped
- 1 large onion, peeled, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Start by cooking your potatoes and carrots in the same pot of water. When just tender, rinse and set aside.
- Meanwhile in a large sauce pan or wok heat oil at Med-Low heat. Mix flour, Cayenne flour and other spices for meat. Toss it with cut up meat and with slotted spoon, transfer to oil. Fry making sure there is sufficient room so they do not stick. Pour off oil when done, about 10-15 minutes and place back on burner, reduce heat.
- Place potatoes, carrots and onion in a large casserole dish on the bottom.
- Add broth, chicken soup, milk and spices for sauce to meat in pan. Heat thoroughly. Stir until a nice consistency. Pour over vegetables.
- Top with last three ingredients.
- Cook uncovered for 25-35 minutes at 400°F until heated all the way through, serve hot with a salad. Enjoy!