Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from my best friend, Kristi. It is wonderful with Frito's. I'm putting it here to keep from losing it!!!
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can ripe olives, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- Combine all veggies.
- Mix dressing ingredients and pour over veggies.
- Stir and chill.
Sherrybeth! We loved this! The olives & dressing make it very different from regular chunky salsa. Served it with fritos scoops. Definitely make again recipe.
My mother made a similiar dip with mazalo oil and no garlic powder... and it is absolutely fantastic!!! BIG THUMBS UP!