1/2 Photos of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Doughnut Holes (Ohhh so Easy)
Parkers Mom's Note:
These doughnuts are so so good. For a fast breakfeast this is definitly the way to go. My mom use to make these for me growing up and when you can't get the real Krispy Kreme these are second best. It's important to let the doughnut drain on a paper towel. You really have to move fast and it's fun to let the kids help ya.. Go ahead and make the glaze and have it ready before frying.. Stretch out all the doughnuts before you begin they will shrink but right before you fry the doughnut stretch it back out.. I always set up a little assembly line so to speak.. I have all the doughnuts stretched out on a plate to the left of the stove then I have the pan w/ hot oil. To the right I have the plate that is covered w/ paper towels, next to that I have the bowl of glaze and then I have the dish that will hold the doughnuts... You have to move fast w/ this recipe because you have to dip the dougnuts in the glaze while their hot....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take the top off of a bottled coke and push it through the biscuit making a hole.
- 2Stretch the biscuit out as big as can without tearing.
- 3Mix the glaze together until it's really creamy.
- 4Fry the biscuit in hot oil (med-high heat) until golden brown and flip it over w/ a fork and fry the other side.
- 5Remove the doughnut and place it on a plate covered w/ a paper towel.
- 6Then while it's still hot dip the doughnut in the creamy glaze.
- 7The holes that you have roll them gently forming a ball and fry and dip them in the glaze.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Doughnut Holes (Ohhh so Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.4
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 42.2 mg
- Sodium 445.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 60.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g