Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Aunty in America sent me this recipe. An appetizer for Christmas that you can do ahead and freeze. You can adapt this recipe to what is available in your part of the world.
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jar kraft roka bleu cheese spread
- 1 jar kraft pimiento cheese spread
- 1 jar kraft American cheese spread
- 1 jar kraft old english sharp cheese spread
- Mix all ingredients with electric mixer.
- Shape into four balls.
- Roll in chopped walnuts.
- Wrap in foil.
- Freezes well.
- Thaw in the fridge.
- When thawed serve with crackers.