Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Creamy version of this recipe that uses cream cheese from the wrapper of a popular cream cheese brand.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. Cook potatoes and garlic in boiling water in large covered saucepan 20 min or until potatoes are tender. Drain. Return to pan.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients. Mash to desired consistency.
These are super great fluffy potatoes. People raved at how smooth and creamy they were. They make no lumps effortless. The garlic in the water is genius and could even use more. Will make again. Thanks for posting Navy Wife Chef Enjoy! ChefDLH
Creamy and decadent; These are great potatoes. We used yukon gold potatoes which added even more flavor. Made for Spring PAC 2012.