Recipe by Baking*Belle
It can't be! The coveted Krabby Patty recipe! For authenticity, add a smear of peanut butter and 1/2 cup of love, but I can't guarantee it will taste very good.
Top Review by Sooz Cooks
What a fun idea! I have always craved Krabby Patties and these are delicious! No red onion for some in my house, but I think it is terribly important! The peanut butter adds a very nice addition as well!
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- 4 all-beef hamburger patties (I'd do veggie burgers, of course, but that's coming from a veg*n)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1 medium dill pickle
- 1 large tomatoes
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill the patties until they are almost cooked through.
- Add the cheese on top and cook until melted.
- Spread the mustard and ketchup on the buns.
- Put a patty on top of each.
- Add the lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onion.
- Top with the top bun and serve.