I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Mix 'N Match Meals In Minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Score the meat deeply crosswise at 1/2-inch intervals. This allows the meat to absorb more of the marinade and cook more evenly.
- 2Mix soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and mustard together. Add meat and turn in the marinade to make sure all sides are coated with the sauce. Marinade for 10 minutes.
- 3Preheat grill or broiler. Remove meat and discard marinade. Place on grill or broiler about 3-4 inches from the heat source. Grill 5-7 minutes. A meat thermometer should read 145. Remove to a carving board and add salt and pepper to the cooked steak.
- 4Slice steak across the grain, making sure to capture the juices.
- 5Serve over rice and pour the juices on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Grilled Beef
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.2
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 1193.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 47.8 g