Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Mix 'N Match Meals In Minutes.
Make and share this Korean Grilled Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Score the meat deeply crosswise at 1/2-inch intervals. This allows the meat to absorb more of the marinade and cook more evenly.
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and mustard together. Add meat and turn in the marinade to make sure all sides are coated with the sauce. Marinade for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill or broiler. Remove meat and discard marinade. Place on grill or broiler about 3-4 inches from the heat source. Grill 5-7 minutes. A meat thermometer should read 145. Remove to a carving board and add salt and pepper to the cooked steak.
- Slice steak across the grain, making sure to capture the juices.
- Serve over rice and pour the juices on top.