Recipe by Michelle S.
These have a wonderful flavor if you can get past the green cooked kiwi. They are fun for kids for Halloween or St Patricks day parties.
Top Review by vsonpnt
I haven't tried these (though I might) but I'd like to tell you how appreciative I am of the simpleness of this recipe. So many times I have recipes that are too long and confusing whereas this is plain and easy to follow. Thankyou :)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2⁄3 cup chopped and peeled kiwi fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix egg, milk and oil.
- Add wet mixture to the dry mixture stirring just until moistened.
- Add kiwis, stir just until blended.
- Spoon batter into 12 lined muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.