Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
These are extremely habit forming! You can even sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese also.
Make and share this Kittencal's Garlic Baked Pita Chips recipe from Food.com.
- 5 (6 inch) pita bread rounds
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (or use about 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (can use vegetable oil)
- black pepper (optional)
- Split the pita rounds to make 10 rounds.
- Set oven to 400 degrees F (set oven rack to lowest position).
- In a small bowl stir the oil with the fresh garlic (or garlic powder) brush lightly over both sides of the rounds.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper if desired.
- Slice each round into 6 wedges (I use a pizza cutter for this) then place on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for about 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp (watch closely these brown fast).
Great, easy. I love finding your recipes when I'm searching for something, I always know they will be good. Thanks again.
OH MY! OH MY! Another winner here! Talk about habit forming. I used herbed pita rounds, garlic powder, olive oil and pepper. Also added some parmesan on top. Tastes almost like pizza crust. Thanks for another incredible recipe, Kitten!