Kittencal's Garlic Baked Pita Chips
- Split the pita rounds to make 10 rounds.
- Set oven to 400 degrees F (set oven rack to lowest position).
- In a small bowl stir the oil with the fresh garlic (or garlic powder) brush lightly over both sides of the rounds.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper if desired.
- Slice each round into 6 wedges (I use a pizza cutter for this) then place on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for about 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp (watch closely these brown fast).