1/5 Photos of Kittencal's Garlic Baked Pita Chips
These are extremely habit forming! You can even sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split the pita rounds to make 10 rounds.
- 2Set oven to 400 degrees F (set oven rack to lowest position).
- 3In a small bowl stir the oil with the fresh garlic (or garlic powder) brush lightly over both sides of the rounds.
- 4Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper if desired.
- 5Slice each round into 6 wedges (I use a pizza cutter for this) then place on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- 6Bake for about 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp (watch closely these brown fast).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Garlic Baked Pita Chips
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 185.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g