Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe came from a cookbook that came with the Kitchenaid that my DH's gran gave me. It is a classic book, as it is from the 70's, but when I searched I could not find many kitchenaid recipes, so hey if I was looking for some, mabye someone else is too. Yay for getting my first kitchenaid!
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Place all ingredients in bowl.
- Attach bowl and beater.
- Turn to STIR speed for thirty seconds.
- Increase to SPEED 4 and beat until fluffy, about one minute.
- Place in a 2 cup mold and chill.
- Unmold before serving and serve with crackers.
2/16/09 ****HUGE HIT** This pate was a big hit in my home, my 5 year olds could not get enough, they even covered celery in it and ate the celery! Thank you this is a keeper, light and fluffy great as a veggie dip or spread on toast, crackers etc. Very easy to make, I did not turn it out of it's dish, we just scooped it right up. Thank you for posting.