Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from a cookbook that came with the Kitchenaid that my DH's gran gave me. It is a classic book, as it is from the 70's, but when I searched I could not find many kitchenaid recipes, so hey if I was looking for some, mabye someone else is too. Yay for getting my first kitchenaid!
- Place all ingredients in bowl.
- Attach bowl and beater.
- Turn to STIR speed for thirty seconds.
- Increase to SPEED 4 and beat until fluffy, about one minute.
- Place in a 2 cup mold and chill.
- Unmold before serving and serve with crackers.