Recipe by Kitchen_Kouture
I am obsessed with saving money. This is from my cookbook series of Easy & Frugal recipes by Kitchen Kouture. I use the frozen leftovers from my http://www.food.com/recipe/tamaras-carnitas-477187 or leftovers from my http://www.food.com/recipe/kitchen-kouture-whole-chicken-488248. I use my http://www.food.com/recipe/kitchen-kouture-original-rojo-salsa-477191 for the salsa. The taquitos freeze nicely for leftovers as well.
- 3 lbs meat, shredded, chicken or 3 lbs pork
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 20 tortillas, corn
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix everything except tortillas together.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Spoon mixture into a tortilla, roll up, with seam side facing down on a cookie sheet.
- Flash freeze in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Fry, bake, or put in a ziplock bag and freeze for later.