Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from a friend many years ago, and it makes a good, easy pizza crust. I believe those Fleishmann's packets equal about 2 or 2 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix and knead by the method of your choice (I like to use the bread machine).
- Let rise until doubled.
- Roll/spread it out into pizza pan.
- Spread a thin coat of olive oil over the crust to keep it from rising too much while you add the sauce and other toppings.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until done.
Thank you JeriB for a great crust recipe. I made this tonight for my BF for dinner. I'll ba making this again. For toppings, I used ham and pineapple and prebaked the crust before saucing it, etc. It was very good! :)