1/2 Photos of Kim's Pizza Crust
1 hr 10 mins
I got this recipe from a friend many years ago, and it makes a good, easy pizza crust. I believe those Fleishmann's packets equal about 2 or 2 1/2 tsp of yeast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix and knead by the method of your choice (I like to use the bread machine).
- 2Let rise until doubled.
- 3Roll/spread it out into pizza pan.
- 4Spread a thin coat of olive oil over the crust to keep it from rising too much while you add the sauce and other toppings.
- 5Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kim's Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (662 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1753.3
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 290.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 41.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: