Recipe by mary winecoff
This is a marinated shrimp recipe that is served warm with crusty french bread to soak up all the good sauce. Quick, easy and oh so good.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄3 lemon, sliced with peel
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 lb large shrimp (may be peeled and deveined)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, simmer butter, olive oil, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, lemon, garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes, oregano and Tabasco until well blended.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Place sauce in a zip-lock bag; add shrimp.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place shrimp and sauce in a large shallow baking pan.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until shrimp are opaque in center.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve with a crusty French bread for dipping in sauce.