Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fast! Easy! And SO delicious! You can cut and prep while you cook, all in one pot! Perfect for the Fall/Winter. This is my comfort food. So yummy, you can't just have one bowl.
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 medium potatoes, cut (peeling optional)
- 14 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 (16 ounce) packages polska kielbasa (I only use 1 1/2 packages of Hillshire Farms' polska kielbasa)
- 1 (26 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- In a 5 quart pot, start bringing 2 qaurt of water to a boil over Med/High heat. Add butter/margarine.
- Add cut potatoes. (They take the longest to cook.) Let them boil a minute or two.
- Add broccoli and stir.
- While waiting for a boil, I cut the onion and Kielbasa, then add.(You can cut the Kielbasa more 'bite size', we just like the big circles:).
- Check potatoes for tenderness. Do not over boil. If potatoes are ready, turn down heat to Low. Slowly stir in both cans of cream of mushroom soup 'till smooth. Stir for a minute or two, then serve.
Good soup for the winter times
This is the absolute best comfort food for cold weather! So easy to make and my kids love it - all 3 of them that are 5 years and younger! Definitely glad I tried this last year! It will be a repeat winter dish like chili!!!
This was a great dish to serve up! Thanks for posting :)