Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Having eaten this curry at a restaurant in Chessington World of Adventures, I looked it up on the net. I found it at www.annabelkarmel.com Both my 4 year old daughter and I loved it.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 medium apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 tablespoon korma curry paste
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 100 g frozen peas
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 1 chicken stock cube, dissolved in 150 ml boiling water
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and sauté the onion and carrot for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté for half a minute. Then add the apple and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and stir fry for 4 minutes.
- Add the Korma curry paste, mango chutney, tomato puree, frozen peas, coconut milk and chicken stock and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Season to taste.