Chef UK's Note:
Having eaten this curry at a restaurant in Chessington World of Adventures, I looked it up on the net. I found it at www.annabelkarmel.com Both my 4 year old daughter and I loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 medium apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 tablespoon korma curry paste
- 1/2 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 100 g frozen peas
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 1 chicken stock cube, dissolved in 150 ml boiling water
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and sauté the onion and carrot for 3 minutes.
- 2Add the garlic and sauté for half a minute. Then add the apple and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- 3Add the chicken and stir fry for 4 minutes.
- 4Add the Korma curry paste, mango chutney, tomato puree, frozen peas, coconut milk and chicken stock and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 5Season to taste.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kid's Curry (Annabel Karmel)
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 647.4
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.1 mg
- Sodium 738.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 36.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: