Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My version of a classic chicken/crossiant roll up.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces diced green chilies
- garlic and herb seasoning
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- 8 refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, chilies and seasonings. Spoon 2-3 Tb. in center of each crecent roll. Wrap dough around filling, pinching to seal. When I have time I like to roll in melted butter and crushed cornflakes, but they are still good without. Bake 350 degrees for 15-20 mins, until rolls are golden.
- We also like to serve with simple white gravy: 1/4 Celsius each butter, and flour melted, then add 1-2 Celsius milk and cook over med. till thick. Season with garlic salt and pepper.