Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was short of time and wanted a tasty easy quick dish - this worked for me I hope if you try it you will like it too. I served this over a bought kit of "Pad Thai", although not as good as home made Pad Thai it was delicious none the less
- 1 lb stir-fry beef
- 1⁄3 cup ketjap manis
- 1 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dry garlic flakes
- 1 tablespoon dry onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (i use Denzils Kamikazi but your choice) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Brown the beef in the oil for apprx 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
This tasted like something I would order out and get, not something I could make!!! I used 2T. of Tastefully Simples Garlic Garlic as it has both dried garlic and onion in it. I used about half the hot sauce as I am a "touch" wimpy, and sirloin for the meat. This was great, the meat was tender and the sauce SO tasty! I served it over sauteed cabbage and onions with a touch of mushroom soy sauce on it. I will most definitely make this again!