I got this recipe from a small free recipe book from KFC
Make and share this Kentucky Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425. Sift into mixing bowl flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Make a nest in the flour mix and add milk.
- Add shortening and begin kneading with hands (to cut in) the vegetable shortening and flour in the milk until thoroughly mixed.
- Add milk - if needed - to form, and mix.
- Turn onto floured board, and knead gently 6 to 8 times.
- Pat dough to 1/2" thickness.
- Cut into biscuits.
- Place on baking sheet and brown in oven 10-13 minutes.