1/3 Photos of Kentucky Biscuits
Ron & Joyce Ripple Sr.'s Note:
I got this recipe from a small free recipe book from KFC
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Sift into mixing bowl flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- 2Make a nest in the flour mix and add milk.
- 3Add shortening and begin kneading with hands (to cut in) the vegetable shortening and flour in the milk until thoroughly mixed.
- 4Add milk - if needed - to form, and mix.
- 5Turn onto floured board, and knead gently 6 to 8 times.
- 6Pat dough to 1/2" thickness.
- 7Cut into biscuits.
- 8Place on baking sheet and brown in oven 10-13 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kentucky Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.7
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 517.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g