1/2 Photos of Kelly's Kitchen Sink Goulash!
Been making this stuff for more than 20 years,...it's got everything in there!! I used Ragu this time (it was on sale), though, instead of making it with tomato sauce and tomato paste....and it came out great! Total comfort food and freezes well! We love it! Enjoy! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon johnnies seasoning salt, or your favorite
- 1/8 teaspoon johnnies seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) container fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 (26 ounce) jars Ragu parmesan and romano spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup per plate or serving
- 8 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, 1 Tbl. per serving
- 1In chicken fryer, (large DEEP skillet), saute ground beef, Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoons oregano, 1/2 teaspoons thyme, 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoons seasoning salt, 1/4 teaspoons pepper, bell pepper, onion and mushrooms til meat is no longer pink.
- 2Drain grease.
- 3Add spaghetti sauce, 1/2 teaspoons oregano, 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, 1/8 teaspoons seasoning salt, and dark brown sugar. *Can sub light or regular sugar.
- 4Bring to a simmer. Simmer at least 5 minutes on low.
- 5Meanwhile, cook macaroni til tender, drain, fold into sauce.
- 6Fold in corn.
- 7Serve topped with shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly's Kitchen Sink Goulash!
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.2
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 103.6 mg
- Sodium 339.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ragu parmesan and romano spaghetti sauce