Recipe by Japanese Delight
This is my own recipe. It is, as the name states, especially tasty,if I do say so myself!! The secret ingredient is Sriracha chili sauce. The chili sauce doesn't make the sandwich spicy at all, just adds flavor! When I make it for people, they say, "MMMMM!! What did you put in here!!??"
- 170.09 g can tuna
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped fine
- 29.58 ml light mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml sriracha sauce (chili sauce-brand important!)
- 4 leaf romaine lettuce
- 4 slice sandwich bread, toasted
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Throughly mix tuna, onion, mayo, dijon, and sriracha (it is KEY to use this brand of chili sauce) together.
- Salt and pepper to your liking.
- Toast bread.
- Spread tuna mix on toast, top with lettuce, and place the other piece of toast on top to create Kay's Especially Tasty Tuna Sandwich!