Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make these every Christmas. They are a favorite
Make and share this Karen's Molasses Crinkles recipe from Food.com.
- Mix first four ingredients; then sift and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill dough.
- Roll into balls the size of large walnuts.
- Dip tops in sugar.
- Place sugared side up, 3" apart on greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each cookie with 2-3 drops of water to produce a cracked surface.
- Bake until set, not hard, 10-12 minutes, at 375°.
- Yield: 4 doz.
These are very delicious. They would have been a 5 star but you really need to chill the dough before you try to roll into balls. Once rolled into balls, I rolled them in sugar. Taking a glass I slightly flatten the cookies before going into the oven. Baked 8 minutes and they came out soft and chewy, just the way I like them. Made for Fall 2011 PAC
This is the same recipe that I grew up eating in my house! I love these - they are so delicious. Very dangerous!
Delicious Cookies!! Very easy to mix together. My DS loved the smell of these baking in the oven. Then when they came out of the oven he just couldn't resist them. I will be making these again especially for Christmas!! Delicious recipe thanks for posting it.