Quick Chocolate Crinkles
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box dark chocolate cake mix (2 layer size)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- powdered sugar, for rolling
- Mix together by hand the mix and cool whip.
- DOUGH WILL BE VERY THICK AND STICKY.
- Drop by large teaspoons in powdered sugar.
- (I always use a spoon and a knife and a cereal type bowl with powdered sugar fairly deep) Roll into balls covering with the sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Watch carefully you want them to be loose looking.
- Don't over bake.
- Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Wow - very easy and fun to make. I needed one more cookie for my Christmas cookie assortment and since I meant to try these I figured why not! I used a 16 oz tub of cool whip lite and two boxes of cake mix - so made a lot of cookies. They have a wonderful brownie flavor and are not too sweet as I thought they might be. a great cookie to make any time.