- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix (Betty Crocker Super Moist suggested)
- 1 (300 g) package soft silken tofu
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- blend together cake mix and tofu.
- add water.
- drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- bake according to cake mix instructions.
- do not add oil or eggs, the tofu replaces both.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made my cookies very big and got around 27 out of this batch. I think next time I will follow the directions and make them smaller as they were very very cakelike. I kept the batter cold in the fridge while I baked one batch at a time in the oven. They get very puffy, and I baked them for around 12 minutes, though I guess smaller cookies would take less time. I also added a handful of chocolate chips to the last half of the batter, and it was very good. Anyway we all liked them, thanks for the recipe.