Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love tuna salad sandwiches, this is combination of the different deli tuna salad recipes I've used over the years.
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 1 tablespoon ripe olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 2 dashes French's mustard, for color
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 hard-boiled egg (optional)
- Mix it, spread it, eat it.
I wanted to do it with tuna, but didn't have any so I used a can of salmon. I omitted the onion because of DH. I used ceasar dressing instead of ranch. It's full of flavor. I made it in a tortillas. Thanks Kana :) Made for Alphabet tag game
Excellent tuna. I did use chunk light tuna instead of albacore, which I find too dry. I also used all the egg; we like ours eggy. The dill relish keeps it from being cloyingly sweet. Thanks for posting!
A very nice sandwich that I enjoyed. I liked using the mustard, it gave a nice flavor! Thanks for posting!