Recipe by Oolala
I am not sure if it is to be served frozen or not. I copied the recipe and this is all it said. Sounds good to me frozen or thawed!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- instant coffee, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Press the ready made pie crust into a 9" spring form pan.
- Whip the cream until very stiff.
- Whip the egg yolks with the sugar and add the Kahlua.
- Fold all together and put in the pie shell.
- Sprinkle with instant coffee on top for decoration.
- Freeze 4-5 hours.