Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
Moist and delicious cake! Goes great with a cup of hot coffee! You won't be disappointed if you try this one!
- For Cake: Mix everything but chocolate chips with mixer for about 4 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 55 minutes.
- For Sauce/Topping: Bring sugar, water and butter to a boil, boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in Kahlua.
- Pour 2/3 of sauce over cake BEFORE removing from Bundt pan.
- Turn out cake and slowly pour remaining sauce over top of cake (slow enough for it to soak into cake).