This is a wonderful tasting Fudge. Prep time does include hardening time.
Make and share this Kahlua Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
- In 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow creme, milk, butter, Kahlua and salt.
- Bring to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add all chocolate.
- Stir until melted.
- Add nuts and vanilla.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- To serve, cut in squares.
- Make about 2-3/4 pounds.