Easy Cookies and Cream Fudge
photo by Shannon 24
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 16 Oreo cookies, broken up
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 2⁄3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil; coat with nonstick spray.
- Place half of the broken cookies in pan.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine milk, butter and chips; cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cookies in pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into small squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the Kansas City area and have many hobbies including cooking, reading and spending time with my husband and two children who are very active in sports now. I also have an eBay business which is a fun hobby that makes a little extra money! My interest in cooking focuses on making healthy dishes that are more satisfying than the higher fat and higher sugar versions. If I had a month off with no responsibilities, I would spend it at a luxury spa. <br /> <br /></p>