Judy's Nut Ball Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Stir together pecans, butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and vanilla, mixing well.
- Sift flour and salt, then stir into nut mixture.
- Chill until firm.
- Roll into 1" balls, then roll each ball 3 times in the extra powdered sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F until set but not brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made these for Christmas -- my husband kept asking for "nutballs" -- this was the only recipe I found -- (the most common recipe are Snowballs or mexican wedding cookies I soon found out lol) But they are good - I didn't have cake flour - just AP and I would say bake them for about 10 mins... Other than that yummy.