Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 30 mins
I found this online a long time ago, but don't remember where. Sounds good and simple. I'm guessing at the number of servings as none were provided with the original recipe.
- Place a trivet in crockpot.
- Grease an 8-10 cup baking dish that will fit into a 4-5-quart crockpot.
- Cut away crusts from bread & discard.
- Cut bread into 1-inch cubes, set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine milk, Kahlúa, eggs, sugar, espresso and cinnamon.
- Process until well mixed.
- Add to bread cubes.
- Stir to blend.
- Fill prepared baking dish with mixture, cover with foil.
- Add 2 cups HOT water to crockpot.
- Place mold on trivet in crockpot.
- Cover, cook on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until a knife inserted in pudding comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds or pecans and some espresso powder.
- Whipped cream is also good!