Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve this dish with naan or parathas or serve as a side dish.
- 500 g cottage cheese, cubed
- 1 medium green capsicum, cubed
- 1 medium red capsicum, cubed
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 4 red whole chilies
- 1 teaspoon red chile, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves (methi)
- 2 chopped green chilies
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, cubed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the onion and cook on a slow flame for a few seconds.
- Fry the capsicum pieces and add the chilli crushed ,chillies whole,cumin and then the coriander powder.
- Add the green chilies and ginger.
- Add the diced tomatoes and cook until the oil starts seperating from the mixture. This is an indication that the mixture has been cooked well.
- Take the dried kasoori methi and add it by rubbing with your thumb and finger as when you rub it, it release more fragrance.
- Add salt to taste.
- Finally, add the paneer and cook for a few minutes. Sprinkle coriander on top and serve hot.