Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Stove top chops seared until golden brown, then topped with peach apricot BBQ sauce.
- 6 pork chops
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce, your favorite
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Assemble and freeze:.
- Pork chops in a baggie, seal.
- In a quart size bag combine, peaches thru garlic. Seal.
- Place 2 bags in a large freezer bag, seal. label.
- To cook.
- Thaw completely.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brush chops lightly with vegetable oil and brown on each side.
- Remove from pan.
- Add the fruit mixture from your freezer bag to your pan; or if making fresh, combine peaches thru garlic in a bowl then add to pan, stir to blend and bring to boiling.
- Return pork chops to the pan and cover tightly; reduce heat to low and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until chops are done and juices run clear.
Another great one! I can't believe how easy this was to put together! I am now going to look at your other OAMC recipes! You've had 2 winners for me so far! I was a little scared the way this one was coming together with the bbq sauce and peaches...but it was great! The kids loved it! Thanks SI!!