Peachy Crock Pot Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 6 pork chops, browned (boneless works best)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can peaches, drained (reserve 1/4 cup of the syrup)
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Place browned pork chops in crock pot; season with salt and pepper.
- Place peaches on top of pork chops.
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, tomato sauce, syrup and vinegar.
- Pour over pork chops and peaches.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Made this tonight for my family who loved it. I "low" cooked it for 6.5 hours.....had to because we went to the movies. All turned out fine, and there was no need for knife as the meat was fork tender. I always read the comments to get my feel for the recipe and to listen to suggestions that I might like to use. Here are a few of my tweaks.... I floured my chops before I browned them. Hoping that the may help make a better gravy later. Actually sprinkled a little flour on the bottom of the Crock for good measure before placing meat in. I used NO ADDED SUGAR Sliced Peaches....figured if it had brown sugar already in it then it would be already sweet enough. It was perfect for us. I posted a picture of it because I wanted to PIN it too for later reference.
Oh My God, this was AWFUL!!! There was something about tomato sauce and peaches? I let it cook for the alotted time and did not tweak the reciepe at all, and we didnt even bother to put it on our plates. One taste of it out of the crock pot and we threw it away and ordered pizza! Now Im a pretty experienced cook and I love to try something new but this is NOT the thing for a newbie with a crock pot - it would sour them from using their crock ever again! SORRY!