Prep 4 hrs
Cook 24 hrs
An inventive version we discovered by mistake and created something halfway between apple pie and cheesecake. Very juicy, totally yummy.
- 1 lb cream cheese, cubed, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- pre-made graham cracker crust
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and condensed milk until smooth. (Best to let cream cheese soften in a bowl first for several hours.)
- Add lemon juice and vanilla extract and continue to blend until extremely smooth. Then fold in one-half of the pie filling.
- Pour the mixture into a pre-made graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate overnight (longer the better to allow mixture to set firmly).
- Before you serve, spread remaining pie filling on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon.