Prep 7 mins
Cook 8 mins
Spicy shrimp and rice wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon jerk rub
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cajun-style rice
- 4 tortillas
- 2 cups lettuce
- 3⁄4-1 cup fresh salsa
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the shrimp and season with the Jerk seasoning. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until pink.
- Add the onion and rice, cook until the rice is warm, about 2 minutes. Warm the tortillas. Evenly distribute the rice and shrimp mixture between the tortillas. Top each with lettuce, salsa, cheese, and ranch. Roll up burrito style and cut in half. Serve immediately.