Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I hate egg salad, Gerald loves it, so I made this.
Make and share this Jenn's Egg Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut eggs in half, remove yolks. Subtract 1 whole yolk, toss it or use it for salad fixings.
- Chop egg whites into uniform pieces.
- Mash remaining yolks and fold in mayonnaise.
- Add vinegar to yolk and mayonnaise mixture to make dressing.
- In separate bowl combine all other ingredients.
- Carefully fold dressing into the other ingredients.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve on bread, lettuce cups, or crackers.
Absolutely lovely~in every-way! I followed this exactly, and I have to say, I love, love, that fact that you don't add all the yolks! This makes a lighter, both nutritionally, and color wise fabulous bite of egg salad. Otherwise, followed to the tee! :) Thanks so much for adding such a lovely egg salad! I served mine sitting on atop fresh lettuces.