Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe a friend of my mother's made up. This is fabulous as a BBQ sauce or on anything, really. We LOVE it on corn dogs. If you are using this as anything except for a grill/BBQ, cut the oil in half or third (or more - my suggestion is to mix the other ingredients and then slowly... VERY SLOWLY... add the oil as it simmers until it "looks right")
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 pint vegetable oil
- 8 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 6 tablespoons Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 8 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning (MSG)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Mix all together.
- Bring to light boil in sauce pan.
- Let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- If you want it thicker, add a few tsp corn starch.