Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister-in-law gave me this recipe. Very simple to prepare and can be a one dish meal, by adding 1 cup of chopped broccoli to recipe to add some fiber.
- 1 (6 ounce) box rice (any flavored rice)
- 4 pork chops, cooked and cubed
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Fold rice into bowl of ingredients.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.